Welcome to Developing Minds: in-home or in-office child psychiatry and psychology services
Now accepting new patients Request Appointment
Child, Adolescent, and Family Psychiatry and Therapy anywhere in Washington State with Telemedicine
We now offer telepsychiatry medication management and psychotherapy for ADHD, depression, anxiety, behavioral and emotional dysregulation, developmental delays, Autism Spectrum Disorders, school problems and other mental health conditions.
We have made the whole process extremely user-friendly:
- Patients apply online on our website
- Our new patient coordinator contacts them and helps them to sign in to our online patient portal
- Patients complete the intake paperwork online on our patient portal
- The initial intake interview is conducted via telepsychiatry with patients in their homes
- Patients then come to our clinic only one time for an in-person assessment by our child psychiatrist or ARNP or psychotherapist
- All subsequent follow-up medication management appointments or psychotherapy sessions are conducted via telemedicine with patients in their homes
- We serve ALL of Washington including Bellingham, Lynden, Ferndale, Centralia, Kelso, Battleground, Vancouver, Anacortes, Port Angeles, Forks, Aberdeen, Long Beach, Ellensburg, Richland, Wenatchee, and Spokane.
- We accept most private insurances and self pay; we do not accept Medicare/Medicaid or other government insurances.
Developing Minds is a full service child and family psychology & psychiatry therapy clinic located in Bothell and Bellevue Washington.
We are made up of passionate mental health professionals that work together to help children, adolescents, adults, and families overcome challenges and live more fulfilling lives.
One place your entire family can trust for their mental healthcare.
Through counseling and evidence based treatments, children and adults will receive emotional support from a licensed professional, who will help them work to resolve conflicts with others, understand feelings such as anxiety and depression, and try out new solutions to old problems.
Bellevue and Bothell counseling and psychiatry clinics for children, adolescents and adults.
- Attachment issues
- Behavior issues
- Developmental delays
- Mood swings
- Relationship problems
- Technology addictions
- School problems
- Sleep issues
- Stress related problems
We provide personalized care backed by evidence based treatments
We currently treat children, teens, adults, couples and families. We have a staff of certified experts that specialize in a variety of modalities that are evidence based and supported by years of use and success.
We use the language of “play” with children to address psychosocial difficulties and achieve optimal growth and development.
Short-term, goal-oriented psychotherapy treatment, that takes a hands-on, practical approach to problem-solving.
An evidence-based psychotherapy designed to help patients change behaviors and develop skills that can be used to better manage relationships.
A psychotherapeutic use of movement and dance to support intellectual, emotional, and behavioral development.
Working in conjunction with our psychotherapists to help stabilize and/or eliminate symptoms through medication.
Providing parents with the tools and support they need to create a more positive family for themselves and their children.
Life Is Pulling Us In All Directions. Our Offices Are Set Up To Make Caring For Your Mental Health Easy And Accessible For You And Your Family.